Backyard BBQ School
Are you a barbecue lover, but your skils are not quite up to scratch? Do you love to hog roast a pig, but it never tastes quite like you hoped?
Well you’ve come to the right place! Backyard BBQ School as created to teach regular folks how to barbecue to the highest standard.
We teach you about the food, the preparation, the equipment, and the cooking. Everything takes place in a relaxed, informal manner, but every aspect is taken very seriously.
If you spend time with us you will raise your barbecue game to a whole new level. Take a look below at some of the responses we’ve had.
A Few Great Responses
Thanks to our friends for getting in touch.
- We’ve partnered with Gannon’s to host our next BBQ Stand on the 1st Saturday of every month, starting October 1st. Place your pre-order today, to ensure you get some smokey-sweet BBQ. More info to follow.
- Our next Backyard BBQ Class has not been scheduled yet, but we will have news posted soon.
- Take a look at this article before your next class. We go into a lot more depth, but this is a nice place to get started.
- Quick mention for the hog roast specialists at www.alanjohnbutchers.co.uk who are doing great things with their roasts and barbecues. Excellent quality meats too!
- We were recently mentioned in a News Press Article about cooking classes in SWFL.
- **Please note: The columnist wrote we would be giving a free BBQ meal to anyone who came to our BBQ Stand and recited a quote from the article. This was a misunderstanding. The free meal was for the columnist.